- 1.1. Technisearch Consultancy House P Ltd (the “Company”) respects your privacy and we acknowledge that you have certain rights related to any personal data we collect from you and we have certain obligations in respect of the same. The Company supports the various international and local privacy laws and has procedures in place to meet the requirements of those laws.
- 1.3. For the avoidance of doubt, “personal data” means data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which the organization has or is likely to have access. References to “us” or “we” shall refer to the Company.
2. Information we collect, use or disclose
- 2.1. In order for us to provide our services and for the operation of our business, provide services of recruiting and placing individuals for potential work assignments (and related services) with our customers and/or directly at the Company, act as employer or hirer of record for individuals employed or engaged by the Company, or provide human resources related services to our customers, we must collect certain personal data from and about individuals who are candidates, employees, contractors, and former employees.
- 2.2. The types of personal data collected, used, processed, disclosed and stored by us depends on the circumstances and/or the purposes for which we may need to process your personal data.
- 2.3. In addition, under certain circumstances and consistent with prevailing laws, we may request types of personal data that are viewed by some countries as “sensitive”:
• National identification, tax identification, passport number or social security number(s);
• Financial or bank account information;
• Results of drug, criminal, and/or background screenings;
• Benefits selections, potentially including health insurance and retirement planninginformation;
• Biometric data;
• Information contained within your personnel file with the Company, such as performance
reviews, disciplinary action, and other payroll related information; and
• Health information, including that related to a work-related claim (e.g. workers’
- 2.4. In some jurisdictions, in order to comply with statutes, rules, and regulations pertaining to equalemployment opportunities or to assist the Company or its related corporations in compiling datafor its equal opportunities practices and reporting, we may also ask you to provide gender,race/ethnicity or disability information. The provision of this type of information will be voluntary,unless it is required by law, and failure to provide this information will not hinder your employmentor project opportunities.
- 2.5. Your interactions with our websites and mobile applications may also result in the collection,processing, and storage of the following types of information from you:
• Geolocation data;
• Other information you may provide to us, such as through surveys, interactions with our
Social Media, or other mediums used to contact the Company.
- 2.7. We may use your personal data to permit you to participate in live social media feeds. If youchoose to participate, your public username may be displayed on the sites along with your post,including, but not limited to, comments, images, and video.
3. The purpose
- 3.1. We will/may collect, use, disclose and/or process your personal data for one or more of thefollowing purposes:
(a) administering, processing and/or dealing with any transactions between you and the
Company and/or any of its related corporations including but not limited to any applicationby you for employment or work with the Company;
(b) recruiting, assessing and/or matching you with/for potential positions or assignments withthird party organizations (or our customers), and/or dealing with matters related theretosuch as offering you a placement of work or job with such third party organizations (or ourcustomers) or referring you for employment to a third party organization (or our customer);
(c) administering, managing and/or dealing with the provision of work or job placement servicesto you. This includes us sharing your personal data with our customers or third party organizations, for your potential placement or employment opportunities with those
customers/third party organizations who are seeking employees or workers, or to the
organization to which you have been assigned to work;
(d) carrying out your instructions or responding to any enquiry given by (or purported to begiven by) you or on your behalf;
(e) administering, facilitating, processing and/or dealing in any matters relating to your use ofany of the Company’s or its related corporations’ websites, any functionalities on the
websites or any transactions or activities carried out by you on or through any of the
Company’s or its related corporations’ websites, such as but not limited to live social media
(f) monitoring, processing and/or tracking your use of any of the Company’s or its related
corporations’ websites in order to provide you with a seamless experience, facilitating or
administering your use of any of the Company’s or its related corporations’ websites, and/orto assist us in improving your experience in using any of the Company’s or its relatedcorporations’ websites;
(g) contacting you or communicating with you via phone/voice call, text message and/or faxmessage, email and/or postal mail for the purposes of administering your use of any of theCompany’s or its related corporations’ website or any transactions you have with us, or forthe provision of our services to you. You acknowledge and agree that suchcommunicationby us could be by way of the mailing of correspondence, documents or notices to you, whichcould involve disclosure of certain personal data about you to bring about delivery of thesame as well as on the external cover of envelopes/mail packages;
(h) carrying out due diligence or other screening activities (including background checks) inaccordance with legal or regulatory obligations applicable to us, the requirements or
guidelines of governmental authorities which we determine are applicable to us, and/or ourrisk management procedures that may be required by law or that may have been put in
place by us;
(i) to prevent or investigate any fraud, unlawful activity or omission or misconduct, whether ornot there is any suspicion of the aforementioned; dealing with conflict of interests; or dealingwith and/or investigating complaints;
(j) creating reports with respect to our transactions with you, and/or producing statistics andresearch of such transactions for internal and/or statutory reporting and/or record-keepingrequirements for us or our related corporation(s);
(k) complying with or as required by any applicable law, governmental or regulatory
requirements of any jurisdiction applicable to us or our related corporations, including
meeting the requirements to make disclosure under the requirements of any law binding onus or our related corporations, and/or for the purposes of any guidelines issued by
regulatory or other authorities, with which we or our related corporations are expected to
(l) complying with or as required by any request or direction of any governmental authority
which we are expected to comply with; or responding to requests for information from publicagencies, ministries, statutory boards or other similar authorities. For the avoidance ofdoubt, this means that we may/will disclose your personal data to the aforementioned
parties upon their request or direction;
(m) storing, hosting, backing up (whether for disaster recovery or otherwise) of your personaldata, whether within or outside India;
(n) facilitating, dealing with and/or administering external audit(s) or internal audit(s) of thebusiness of the Company and/or its related corporations
- 3.2. The Company may/will need to disclose your personal data to third parties, whether located withinor outside India, for one or more of the above Purposes, as such third parties, would be processingyour personal data for one or more of the above Purposes. In this regard, you herebyacknowledge, agree and consent that we may/are permitted to disclose your personal data tosuch third parties (whether located within or outside India,) for one or more of the above Purposesand for the said third parties to subsequently collect, use, disclose and/or process your personaldata for one or more of the above Purposes. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing or ofthe immediately preceding paragraph setting out the Purposes, such third parties include:
(a) our associated or affiliated organizations or related corporations;
(b) any of our agents, contractors or third party service providers that process or will be
processing your personal data on our behalf including but not limited to those which provide
administrative or other services to us such as mailing houses, telecommunication
companies, information technology companies and data centres;
(c) our customers or third-partyorganizations, who may be your potential employers or hirersor organizations which engage you for your services; and
(d) third parties to whom disclosure by the Company is for one or more of the Purposes and
such third parties would in turn be collecting and processing your personal data for one or
more of the Purposes.
- 3.4. Data that has been anonymized does not personally identify you and is not covered by this PrivacyPolicy.
- 3.5. We hold our employees, agents, and suppliers accountable for maintaining the trust that you placein us with your personal data. Your personal data will not be used or shared except asinaccordance with applicable law relating to personal data.
- 3.6. Your personal data may be shared with third party service providers as set out at paragraph 3.2above.
- 4.1. The Company’s websites use “cookies” to help personalize the online experience. A cookie is apiece of data stored on the user’s computer or mobile device tied to information about that user.They also allow us to identify those devices when they return to a website. You can set yourbrowser to notify you before you receive a cookie, giving you the option of whether to accept it.You can also set your browser to turn off cookies. If you do so, some areas of our websites maynot function properly. We use both session ID and persistent cookies. A session ID cookie simplyexpires once the user closes the browser. A persistent cookie is a small text file stored on theuser’s hard drive for an extended period. These can be removed by following theinstructions in your Internet browser’s help file.
- 4.2. To help us provide better service, we sometimes collect anonymous information from visits to ourwebsites using “web beacons.” These do not access your personal data, but ratherallow us to log users who have visited our websites. This anonymous information is sometimesknown as “clickstream data.” We or our vendors may use this data to analyze trends and statisticsto help us provide better customer service. If you do not want your transaction details used in thismanner, see the paragraph above on cookies.
- 4.3. We allow third-party companies, to collect certain anonymous informationwhen you visit our websites. These companies may use non-personally identifiable informationduring your visits to our websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and serviceslikely to be of greater interest to you.
- 4.4. Links: For links to organizations not affiliated to us, We are not responsible for the privacypractices or the content of such websites. We recommend you review the terms and conditionsof use and privacy policies in place on such websites.
5. Your Rights and Choices
- 5.1. The amount of personal data you are required to supply when requesting our services will belimited to that which is relevant to and reasonable for the supply of such services or for thepurposes for which such personal data is being collected.
- 5.2. Where you have asked us to do the following, or have otherwise given us your consent to do thefollowing, we may periodically use your contact information to send you updates via e-mail in orderto alert you to promotional opportunities or services relevant to your interactions with us, such asjobs in our database that match your selected criteria. Each notification will provide instructionson how to opt out of receiving similar e-mails from the registered service or resource. At the pointwhere we request personal data about you, our site also gives you the opportunity to decide whichcommunications you wish to receive. The database is automatically updated with yourpreferences when you opt out. When your interactions with the Company have resulted in yourregistration for multiple services or resources it may be necessary to opt out from each serviceseparately.
- 5.3. Additionally, you have the right to request access to, to withdraw your consent to the use andprocessing of, and request the correction of inaccuracies of, personal data that the Companymaintains about you, or that is in the Company’s possession or under its control. We may limit ordeny requests for access or charge reasonable fees for access, in accordance with applicable lawdata protection law.
- 5.4. Where you seek access to and/or seek to correct the personal data currently in our possession orcontrol, we will need enough information from you in order to ascertain your identity as well as thenature of your request, so as to be able to deal with your request.
- 5.5. We will process your request to withdraw your consent within a reasonable time from such arequest being made, and will thereafter not collect, use and/or disclose your personal data in themanner stated in your request. However, your withdrawal of consent could result in certain legalconsequences arising from such withdrawal. In this regard, depending on the extent of yourwithdrawal of consent for us to process your personal data, it may mean that we will not be ableto continue providing our services such as recruitment, placement, or employment, as the casemay be.
6. Administration of personal information
- 6.1. We will take reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal data is accurate and complete, if yourpersonal data is likely to be used by the Company to make a decision that affects you, or disclosedto another organization. However, this means that you must also update us of any changes inyour personal data that you had initially provided us with. We will not be responsible for relying oninaccurate or incomplete personal data arising from your not updating us of any changes in yourpersonal data that you had initially provided us with.
- 6.2. We will also put in place reasonable security arrangements to ensure that your personal data isadequately protected and secured. Appropriate security arrangements will be taken to preventany unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, leakage, loss,damage and/or alteration of your personal data. However, we cannot assume responsibility forany unauthorized use of your personal data by third parties which are wholly attributable to factorsbeyond our control.
- 6.3. We will also put in place measures such that your personal data in our possession or under ourcontrol is destroyed and/or anonymized as soon as it is reasonable to assume that (i) the purposefor which that personal data was collected is no longer being served by the retention of suchpersonal data; and (ii) retention is no longer necessary for any other legal or business purposes.